Catholic schools exist to further the mission of the Church. In Western Australia, the Mandate of the Bishops requires the Catholic Education Commission of WA to make Catholic school education available to all Catholic children, insofar as this is possible.
- Here at St Patrick’s we recognise that each child is unique, and the purpose of education is to develop each child from within.
- We have a preferential option for the poor and marginalised.
- St Patrick’s recognises that parents are the foremost educators of their children and by sending them to this school, they invite the staff to join with them in the education of their child.
- St Patrick’s has an obligation to fulfil the requirements of relevant Federal, State and Local Government laws and regulations.
- St Patrick’s will accept all applications for enrolment.
- The acceptance of an application form does not guarantee an enrolment interview or offer of enrolment.
- Enrolment in St Patrick’s shall only be offered where the school has age-appropriate accommodation and the requisite resources to respond to any specific needs of the student.
- Enrolment in St Patrick’s does not guarantee enrolment in any other Catholic school.
Please find below a checklist of everything required to enrol at St Patrick's Primary Fremantle.....
- Completed and signed St Patrick’s Enrolment Form.
- $20 application fee to be included with the Enrolment Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptism Certificate (If Catholic)
- Copy of latest immunisation record
- Parish Priest Reference (If Catholic)
- Copies of two most recent school reports (if applicable)
- Copy of NAPLAN results (if applicable)
Parish Priest Reference Form
Download a copy of the Parish Priest Reference Form..
View a full copy of the Parent Information Book.
Subject to annual review and adjustment.
View a full copy of St Patrick’s School Tuition.
View a full copy of School Fee Setting and Collection Procedure.
The Uniform Shop, located within the school, is the sole supplier of St Patrick's School uniforms.
A Uniform Shop Price List/Order Form is available from the office. A sample size rack is also located in the office if you are unsure of your child’s sizing.
Orders can be placed on any school day and are usually filled and sent home that afternoon.
View a full copy of the St Patrick’s Uniform Price List.