Prospective Parent Information
View a full copy of the Parent Information Book
- School for Years One to Six commences at 8.30am and finishes at 3.00pm. The earliest time for children to arrive at school is 8.00am.
- Pre Kindergarten operates on Thursdays from 8.45am to 12.00pm (morning session only) or 8.45am to 2.30pm (all day session). Children can be delivered to class from 8.30am.
- Four Year Old Kindergarten is run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8.30am until 2.45pm.
- Pre Primary is Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.45pm. Children can be collected from 3.05pm from the drive through if they have older siblings.
Late Arrivals and Early Departures
- Children who arrive at school after 8.30am need to visit the school office so that the school roll can be adjusted accordingly.
- Parents who need to collect their child prior to the end of the school day for an appointment must first visit the office to sign their child out.
- Parents must notify the school office by telephone or in writing if anyone other than themselves is collecting their child during the day for an appointment.
We consider the safety, health and wellbeing of all our children to be of paramount importance and, therefore, ask that parents respect the procedures that are in place.